6/30/2013

Saturday fun

Lately I have been looking forward to the weekends even more than usual, mainly because it means outdoor fun with the husband preferably on a bicycle. We decided to cycle to Fleet today and go on a charity shop tour. There are loads of charity shops in Fleet and it's a somewhat decent cycling distance away. I took the Schwinn cruiser which meant I got to dress nicely.


dress is my garden party dress in sky blue, cardi is from New Look a few years back, ballerina pumps from Primark and the hair flowers are made by me



I came home with relatively few items. Only found a bag and two necklaces :-( but better than nothing. Plus we had a little Marks and Spencer's picnic and some amazing cake!!!


Bestestest pecan pie!! That's the kind of treat I pedal for. 

Happy weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely! The dress goes very well with you fabulous bike :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I thought it might have been a little matchy matchy but I like matchy matchy.

      Delete
  2. This is sooo pretty! I love your outfit and oh my goodness I have SERIOUS bike envy right now! Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete